Code of Conduct
Officials' code of conduct
- Apply the Laws of the Game and competition rules fairly and consistently.
- Be honest and completely impartial at all times.
- Never tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behavior from players and officials.
- Set a positive personal example by promoting good behavior and showing respect to everyone involved in the game.
- Manage the game in a positive, calm, and confident manner.
- Deal with all instances of violence, aggression, unsporting behavior, foul play, and other misconduct.
Player code of conduct
- Always play fair and to the best of your ability.
- Play by the rules, as directed by the referee.
- Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game.
- Respect your team-mates, the other team, referees and coaches.
Coach code of conduct
- Promote Fair Play and high standards of behavior.
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game and always respect the officials' decisions.
- Respect officials, opposition players, coaches and parents.
- Never enter the field of play without the referee's permission.
- Never engage in public criticism of the match officials.
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behavior.
Parent code of conduct
- Always respect the match officials' decisions.
- Remember that children play for fun.
- Let the coach do their job and do not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee, and match officials.
Madison Futsal League promotes and supports positive and fair sports as a model for our young players. Our league policy has zero tolerance toward inappropriate behavior and unsafe play. We are all here to play a great game and have a great time.